Construction - General Labourer
Construction General Labourer
Reporting to the Construction Managers, this position assists carpenters with a variety of general labour duties.
Responsibilities and Accountability
• Frame buildings including doors and windows.
• Lay building foundations.
• Mix and pour cement.
• Create cement forms.
• Siding, drywalls.
• Installation of flooring, scaffolding and roofing.
• Participate in a safe work culture.
• Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and specifications.
• Comply with all standard operating procedures and policies of Predator Ridge Resort.
• Perform other related duties assigned by the Construction Manager.
• Load and unload construction materials.
• Report concerns and safety hazards to supervisor in a timely manner.
• Must have a minimum of 2 years industry experience.
• Must have a valid Driver’s License.
• Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs.
• Must be fit for physically demanding nature of job.
• Must have a strong attention to detail.
• Must be organized with effective time management skills.
• Must be able to operate relevant machinery and equipment.
• Must be able to follow direction and work with minimal supervision.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature, essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by team members in this position. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.